I enjoy being a T-shaped marketer. The skill base may look different whether you focus on SEO or as a customer acquisition expert. But one challenge being a T-shaped marketer is that there’s always someone who does better. While I specialize in influencer marketing and creating a system to scale a blog from 0 to 50,000 visitors/month, others are masters at PPC, SEO, and word of mouth.
To solve this, I began to interview different marketers on what they do to get more growth for their companies, clients, and startups. With only an hour to distill their wisdom, I asked for some of their best advice. Thus, the name of the show became the 80-20 of Growth.
So, without further ado, here are my interviews with some of the best and brightest in marketing:
- The Marketing Tactics That Fuels Fortune 500 Brands (Jet, Chegg, etc) | Len Markidan (GrooveHQ)
- How to Use Infographics to Multiply Revenue 400% | Nadya Khoja (Venngage)
- Common Traits of Blogging Success in Unusual Niches | Lionel Valden
- The Smart Marketing Strategies Behind 7-Figure Growth | Casey Armstrong on the 80/20 of Growth
- The Quintessential Basics of Rapid SEO Growth: Begin With The End | Dan Shure (Evolving SEO)
- How Aaron Orendorff Creates The Most Shared Posts on Copyblogger, Unbounce, & Shopify | Aaron Orendorff (IconiContent)